Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hey its a new record !!

I just noticed that if I post another blog entry for the month of may it will be a personal record for monthly output! This is a great achievement and should thrill the throngs of followers I have waiting for my next posting. Well maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration, my followers number -4, do not ask me how you get a minus statistic in the category of followers, but I have it, trust me.

If someone actually left a comment, I would be so shocked I would think that I was a date in the Mayan calendar! I even invited friends and family to read my blog and none bothered to use the bandwidth to see what I have to say. I mean can I actually be that bad a writer, am I that uninteresting that no one on the entire internet would bother to read my output? I probably should have named my blog, Naked pictures here! then maybe I would get some comments like, "Wheres the naked pictures dude", and " No fair man, you said there was naked pictures here", and "False advertising you jerk!" it may not be much but at least I would not be so lonely.

Then again perhaps my offerings are so profound, so interesting and thought provoking that once read, people go away to a distant mountain top secluded from all distractions, to contemplate what they have just ingested and try to formulate their lives according to what they have read here.  They were probably so enraptured with what they gathered here that they lost all will to live amongst anything that would distract them form my message, then again, maybe not.

 On the odd chance that you happen upon my blog and see anything that you like, or maybe that entertains you, heck even if it annoys you leave a comment and tell me how you feel. Just FYI, I feel with my finfertips, it works for me.

ed

No comments:

Post a Comment